In this episode, Dr. Tom Harnisch will share his insights about Greater Collaboration and Impact in Higher Education
- Getting into the Field Higher Education
- Strategic Observations of Higher Education
- Solving Problems and Helping Institutions
- Institutions Embracing Partnerships
- Components or Elements of a Strategic Partnerships
- Elements of Progress in Partnership
- Biggest Area of Opportunity for Higher Education
- Lessons Learned out of Pandemic
In this episode, Dr. Tom Harnisch was interviewed by Bakhtiyor Isoev. Dr. Tom Harnisch joined SHEEO in January 2020. As vice president for government relations, Dr. Harnisch will be located in Washington, D.C., where his primary leadership responsibility will be for planning, implementing, and coordinating SHEEO’s portfolio of federal relations, policy, communication, and advocacy work.
He will monitor new and potential federal actions (legislation, rules, and other policies and actions) that have relevance for our membership. Dr. Harnisch will also be responsible for bringing these issues to the attention of SHEEO staff and SHEEO’s membership and for articulating their potential impact on our members and the institutions and students they serve.
This show is sponsored by http://4stay.com/
Want to partner with 4stay? Explore our Turnkey All-in-One Solutions at http://offcampus.4stay.com/ or http://landlords.4stay.com/.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more at http://4stay.com/
More episodes here at https://podcast.4stay.com/