The TOEFL test prepares students for university studies, immigration, and more. Candidates who are preparing for the exam are working hard. What does it mean to do well on the TOEFL test? What can students do to achieve success? How do language exams benefit international students?
Today we welcome Michelle Hampton, the Director of Institutional Relations for TOEFL who has been at ETS for 19 years. As we discuss the TOEFL exams with her, we will gain a deeper understanding of their structure and function.
Ready to explore with us? Let’s jump into the episode.
- What inspired you to pursue economics and finance?
- Learning financial literature is important for any industry professional
- How can universities leverage these financial decisions to succeed? Why is your content so valuable to students?
- Ways to help students build skills that will be useful for their future careers, especially the junior levels
- How can students benefit from financial education using technology?
This show is sponsored by 4stay.com
Want to partner with 4stay? Explore our Turnkey All-in-One Solutions:
Off-Campus Housing | Accommodation Platform | Group Housing | Renters |
Email us at email@example.com or learn more at 4stay.com