Dr. Vicky Johnson
Founder & CEO, ProFellow | World’s leading online platform for fellowships and funding awards
In this episode, Dr. Vicki Johnson was interviewed by Bakhtiyor Isoev. Dr. Vicki Johnson is the Founder and CEO of ProFellow, the world’s leading online resource for professional and academic fellowships. She is a four-time fellow, top Ph.D. scholar, Fulbright recipient, and an award-winning social entrepreneur. She is the Creator and Director of Fully Funded, her signature online course and mentorship program for graduate school applicants seeking to find and win full funding.
In this episode, Dr. Vicki Johnson will share her insight’s about Full Funding opportunities and experiences.
- Getting into the Field of Funding Opportunities
- About Full Funding
- How ProFellow Created
- Institutions Creating Fully Funded Experiences
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Hopes and Aspiration in ProFellow
- Pointers on Beginning your Journey to Fellowship
- Advice on making the Application Different
- Mentor and Mentee Relationship
- Advice to Mentors who Empower Young People
- Opportunities in taking Advantage of Fully Funded Experiences
- Advice on Student Success and Fully Funded Experience